It is the policy of the Corporation of the Township of Dorion that citizens with disabilities achieve accessibility in the provision of goods and services by the Township to this community, consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity as set out in the regulations of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
The following Municipal and government of Ontario links will help assist with understanding and improving accessibility:
The Township of Dorion welcomes feedback and input from the public and patrons on ways we can improve accessibility and barrier-free access, with respect to goods and services provided to people with disabilities, that use our facilities. There are a number of ways to provide comments.
- In writing, by mail, e-mail or in person at the Township Office; and/or verbally in person or by phone.
- Accessible formats and communication supports for persons with disabilities will be provided upon request.
- All feedback and inquiry should be directed to:
Mavis Harris, Clerk-Treasurer
Township of Dorion
170 Dorion Loop Road
Dorion, ON P0T 1K0
This website is designed to be accessible to all viewers, and is consistent with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
Increasing Website Text
The text on the Township of Dorion website can be increased by either:
- Holding down the Ctrl key and moving the scroll wheel to zoom in and out of the page, or
- By Clicking on "View" in the toolbar at the top of the page and selecting "Zoom", then adjusting the text size to fit your needs.